Purchased games not showing on Stormpowered app

Discuss all issues related to SES games
RAGE

Purchased games not showing on Stormpowered app

Post by RAGE » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:27 am

CORRECTION: I realized I was logged into a newer account which I made a while back most likely because my login credentials (double checked) for the account I purchased my games on will not log me into the SES app.

Hi, first of all I am so glad SES is still running as Jutland was one of my favorite strategy games. On the stormpowered website I can access my receipts from 2013 for The Jutland Experience-1059. Jutland Pro + Ship Pack 1 + Ship Pack 2 and Jutland Map Pack #1-Falkland Islands (can you the receipts over email) yet when I start my Stormpowered client those purchases are not showing. Is there any way you can add those purchases to my client so I can play.
Thanks heaps
Rage

SES Garbo
Site Admin

Re: Purchased games not showing on Stormpowered app

Post by SES Garbo » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:40 pm

Hi Rage!

Try clicking the "I don't know my password" button on StormPowered's login window to initiate a password reset. Once you're emailed a temp password, log in on the website to set a new password of your own and then try to log into the StormPowered client again.

Hope this helps!

RAGE

Post by RAGE » Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:30 am

Thanks SES Garbo I did try that but the link (from the app) appears to be down https://1drv.ms/u/s!As0mni3ZFDszg0VQz-w ... t?e=0AlzHu I have reset the password for the account with Jutland already to no avail despite checking the password multiple times it keeps saying incorrect account identity. Would a reinstall of stormpowered work?
Merry Christmas
Rage

RAGE

Post by RAGE » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:36 am

Another update, I actually found an old installation file on my old PC and have used to to install Jutland. How do I go about recovering my game keys as I cannot find the emails that had the keys I can only bring up my receipts (order numbers 247925 and 247883). I have found the license portal however it will not recognize my email only my order number which it sends to whatever email I must have used when I purchased Jutland. I can send you full copies of my receipts and my email address via DM if you require in order to transfer the purchases over to activate the game on my new PC.

SES Garbo
Site Admin

Post by SES Garbo » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:26 pm

Hi Rage!

I apologize for the delayed response.

If you're still having issues please follow the link below and create a support ticket so we can get you sorted out.

https://support.stormeaglestudios.com

Thanks!