Jutland won't go fullscreen Windows 10

Discuss all issues related to SES games
drkanukie@gmail.com

Jutland won't go fullscreen Windows 10

Post by drkanukie@gmail.com » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:51 am

I set the display to 1920x1080 on windows 10 its says resetting graphics device and then hangs the game forever. Version 1.170 I can manually resize the windowed mode but it resets every time I start the game and it somethimes crashes the whole thing. Somewhat exacerbated by my storm powered login also resetting after every restrat even if i check the remember me box.

SES Garbo
Site Admin

Re: Jutland won't go fullscreen Windows 10

Post by SES Garbo » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:10 am

Regarding your resolution issue - Make sure that Jutland and StormPowered are closed and then navigate to your Storm Eagle Studios > Jutland diectory and find the config file named DG.cfg and delete it. Once this is done, reboot your computer, run the StormPowered client as administrator and then try launching Jutland and changing your resolution again.

Regarding the login issue - I think what's happening is the StormPowered client isn't shutting down properly when restarting your computer, it would explain why your credentials aren't being saved. I have a workaround for you to try. First, log into the client and make sure the "remember me" box is checked. Once you're logged in, click Manage > Exit in the top-left corner of the client window to shut down the client. This will ensure that the client was shut down properly and your login credentials should be saved at this point.

I hope this helps!