Dire Need of Assistance.

Discuss all issues related to SES games
Champagne

Dire Need of Assistance.

Post by Champagne » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:48 am

I purchased Jutland when it was first released. I haven't played in years, and, when I try to launch the game now, I'm asked to Update. Then the Update fails.

So, I am logged in under Craig Champagne. My Account info appears correct. I used to be Graf von Spee around here, but, all of the registration info was somehow lost. I was luckily able to create a new account for these Forums. My Account email is still good, but, I had to get a new Name and a new password. I own both Distant Guns and Jutland. I am in dire need of assistance from SES Garbo to get back up and running. Thanks.

SES Garbo
Site Admin

Re: Dire Need of Assistance.

Post by SES Garbo » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:50 am

Hi Champagne!

Have you downloaded and installed the StormPowered client? If not, you'll need to do this in order to access your purchased games. But first, it's a good idea to uninstall your version of Jutland to ensure you're starting on a clean slate.

Once Jutland is uninstalled, please follow the link below to download the StormPowered client.

https://stormpowered.com/download.html

Once the client is downloaded, right click and select run as administrator to install the client. Once installed, you'll need to log in with the same email address and password that you used to initially purchase the games, as that is the account your game licenses are applied to. If you're having trouble remembering your old password, you can click the "I don't know my password" button on the clients log in window to initiate a password reset.

Once you're logged in, you can download and install your games from the "My Games" section.

Champagne

Re: Dire Need of Assistance.

Post by Champagne » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:56 pm

Got. All up and running fine.

The only tweak to your advice that I discovered was that I had to Uninstall the SES client software and reinstall the SES client software first, in order for the process to happen.

Many thanks !!