Where can I buy the games and ask for slow download

Discuss all SES games and anything off topic here with your fellow players
Avarice1987

Where can I buy the games and ask for slow download

Post by Avarice1987 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:44 am

Nice to hear that you are still alive, I have always played Jutland in the demo version, because I had a too slow PC back then, also the price scared me off again.

Does it run under Windows 10 64 bit? With Radeon 5500?

I just downloaded the client file and wanted to download Jutland, but the download is very slow ( 100 kbs what the Fuck ).

Since it is currently reduced I would like to buy the game, where can I pay for it and where can I download the game with a faster speed, because at such a slow speed the download breaks off.

I like Jutland from the setting, it reminds me of Fighting Steel and so far we have no game that offers such a scenario in Wk 1.

i hope that i can finally enjoy this old game.

Many greetings from Germany, markus

SES Garbo
Site Admin

Re: Where can I buy the games and ask for slow download

Post by SES Garbo » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:31 am

Hello Markus!

Yes, it will run on Windows 10 64 bit and a Radeon 5500 should be more than capable of running it smoothly.

Jutland can be purchased from within the StormPowered client or from our storepage via the link below.

https://store.stormeaglestudios.com/home

Currently, Jutland is only available for download from within the StormPowered client and your download speed is solely reliant on your connection. Have you tried power cycling your modem/router? And are you experiencing slow speeds outside of the StormPowered client as well?

Avarice1987

Re: Where can I buy the games and ask for slow download

Post by Avarice1987 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:43 pm

I have no idea why the download is so slow. It also keeps stopping, which isn't so bad, of course, because I can resume the download, but it's a bit tedious.

My normal Internet connection is fast, as far as downloads and uploads are concerned, I have also restarted the modem.

I load it now just quite slowly over, but I'm looking forward to enjoy this beautiful game to come, last I had played the demo about 8 years ago.