Are you really back?!

Discuss all SES games and anything off topic here with your fellow players
GunnerL

Are you really back?!

Post by GunnerL » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:47 pm

Is this true? You're really back? If so, 1. GREAT! and 2. how do I recover my game ? I tried re-installing it once a couple of years ago and got an automated (I think) message that my activation code was not recognized. This forum didn't recognize my old log-in so I had to re-register.

I really hope you are back on-line. Nothing ever came close to this game!

And just checked and my order history is gone. Does still having my Jutland Pro activation code help?

SES Garbo
Site Admin

Re: Are you really back?!

Post by SES Garbo » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:30 pm

Hi Gunner!

Yes sir, we are back!

In order to recover your game, please follow the link below to download and install the StormPowered client. Once you have the client installed, you will need to log in with the same email address and password that you used to purchase the game.

https://stormpowered.com/download.html

If you're still having trouble recovering your game, please follow the link below to our support site and open a ticket so that we can provide further assistance.

https://support.stormeaglestudios.com

Regarding the forum not recognizing your old log-in: These forums are completely new and unfortunately pre-existing accounts could not be carried over. I apologize for the inconvenience.

GunnerL

Post by GunnerL » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:20 pm

Well terrific!
OK, installed the software, but thanks to attempts long ago to reactivate my account, I have only a best guess as to username -- same as this forum -- and not the foggiest idea what my password at the time might have been. I'll bash around a couple of minutes and then head for support.

As to having to log in with a new account on the forum? No worries. Just glad you're back.

GunnerL

Post by GunnerL » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:49 pm

And for a new twist, I have stumbled on my old support logon and there are my old tickets, going back to 2009. There are mentions of Jutland Pro, DG, and ship expansion pack I. So there is some documentation of my order history :D . I'll be looking forward to hearing from you after the weekend!
Thanks,
Bryan

SES Garbo
Site Admin

Post by SES Garbo » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:36 pm

Don't sweat it Bryan, our support staff will get you up and running again! :D

Saddletank

Post by Saddletank » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:53 pm

Good to see you again Gunner. I recently reinstalled both games and I'm having so much fun with them. They never get old.